OTTA OTTE OTTI OTTU


Sunday, June 1, 2008

Somehow, the blog hasnt been updated in a LONG while and I duno what happened to the usual contributors. Here I am browsing through the net when i remembered, hey, let's check on otto! To my dismay, theres no update. AT ALL. firstly, if you say you're busy, well I'm busy too. but sometimes we have to remember to stop and take a second to think.

So here I am, taking a step back to just wish you all are having the time of your life.
lets not forget each other, shall we?
the best you could do is smile at me if you see me.
it'll really brighten up my day.

once again, cheers to all!



Aiz The Great

(lol)

No comments:

About Me

WE ARE HERE FOR OTTO ALL THE WAY ! :D WE ARE HERE FOR OTTO ALL THE WAY ! WE ARE HERE FOR OTTO, WE ARE HERE FOR OTTO, WE ARE HERE FOR OTTO ALL THE WAY ! :D

Blog Archive